Machinery - Est. 1911
We help Finnish industry to succeed. We want to inspire business to develop their operations so that they can lead the world in their respective fields. Our expertise helps our clients to find the best possible tools and to use them efficiently.
We have an over 100-year-long history. We sell, install, repair and service different kinds of machines and equipment as well as technical accessories. We supply tools for metalworking and construction as well as emergency power systems for various different needs.
Our biggest strength is out dedicated and skilled staff. We e.g. have people in sales that have previously worked as mechanics or technicians and therefore know the machines exceptionally well. We provide a wide range of products from quality brands and can take care of the machine throughout its entire life cycle.
Our customers include companies of all sizes from all the different fields of the engineering and construction industries, both in the private and public sector. Our offices are located in Vantaa, Tampere and Kerava with approximately 90 staff members in total. Our area of operations covers the whole of Finland and the Baltic countries.
The core values guiding our day-to-day operations are profitability, trust, appreciation and agility.
- Profitability: Profitability means that we want to be productive and work efficiently.
- Trust: Trust means that we keep our promises, act in a fair and responsible way and see things through making use of all our expertise.
- Appreciation: Appreciation means respecting the individual and diversity, quality leadership and creating a supporting and motivating atmosphere.
- Agility: Agility means flexible service that considers the customer’s total requirements, being active and open-minded in developing our operations.
- Janne Silvennoinen, Business Director
- Juha-Pekka Honkanen, Head of Department
- Kari Setälä, Head of Department
- Kari Pirttilä, Head of Department
- Milja Frigård, Marketing and Communications Director