Machinery Oy has roots as a Finnish family owned business with more than 100 years of history. The company was founded in 1911 and has established its position as Finland's leading provider of technical wholesale and service.
Nowadays, Machinery Oy is owned by the private equity firm Preato Capital, whose aim in the long term is to develop the company together with its management.
Our industry includes importing, marketing, installing, repairing and servicing machinery and technical equipment in three different business areas: power systems solutions, construction machines and mechanical engineering industry.
Our customers are companies of all sizes in all sectors of industry and construction, as well as private and public-sector players. Our offices are located in Vantaa, Tampere, Turku and Joensuu, where a total of about 70 people work in different positions. Our area of operation covers all of Finland.
Our strengths, in addition to strong market position and knowledgeable staff, include a comprehensive product offering as well as a nationwide office and partner network. Our product range includes, among others, Diesel engines, emergency power systems, construction machinery, metalworking machines and tools for the engineering industry. We also offer installation, maintenance, and repair services for all the installed solutions.
Our core values
Core values guiding our day-to-day operations are profitability, trust, appreciation and agility.
- Profitability: Profitability is that we want to be productive and work efficiently.
- Trust: Trust is that we keep our promises, work fairly and responsibly, and conclude the job exploiting the whole expertise we have.
- Valuation: Valuing is respect for the individual and diversity, high-quality supervisory work and creating an encouraging atmosphere.
- Agility: Agility is a flexible, service-minded service, activity and predictability in the development of business practices.
- Richard Bergström, CEO
- Juha-Pekka Honkanen, Branch manager
- Kari Pirttilä, Branch manager
- Mika Isaksson, Branch manager
- Alf-Håkan Romar, CFO
Board of directors
- Simon Hallqvist
- Maqnus von Schoultz
- Martti Yrjö-Koskinen
- Ralf Holmlund
- Olli Riikala